Methylcobalamin - 1500 mcg +
Thiamine HCl - 10 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid - 100 mg
Pyridoxine HCl - 3 mg
Folic Acid - 1.5 mg
Category: Neuro and General Health; Multivitamins
Dosage form & Dose: Oral Capsules; 1 or 2 Capsule daily as directed by physician
Usage & Advantages:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a naturally occurring fatty acid which has a protective effect on the brain and nerve tissues. It is a potent antioxidant which is used to reduce the free radicals, produced in diabetic persons and protects the neurons from oxidative stress.
- Folic Acid provides essential nutrients to the nerves. It plays vital roles in numerous metabolic processes in the human body, such as nervous system development and functioning.
- Methylcobalamin/Mecobalamin is an essential nutrient for neurons and is known as an energy vitamin and supports our immune system. This is also essential for critical functions of our body like formation of red blood cells etc. retards ageing of the brain, boosts nerve myelination, regularizes sleep patterns, and decreases serum homocysteine levels.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) helps in the production of myelin, a substance that protects nerve fibers and rejuvenates damaged nerve cells. Pyridoxine enhances myelin sheath formation, and folic acid regulates amino acid metabolism.
- Thiamine reduces pain and improves nerve conduction velocity. Thiamine modulates nerve impulse transmission, hence its usefulness in neuropathy and nerve pain syndromes. It is an integral component of synaptic membranes in brain and neural tissues.
- This is a unique combination which helps in
ü Diabetic neuropathy.
ü Used to lower homocysteine levels.
ü Vitamin deficiencies.
ü Increasing the production of red blood cells by bone marrow.
ü Modifying the electrical activity thus relaxing and slowing overactive heart muscles.
ü Producing and maturing the red blood cellsRelaxing the nerve signals to the brain.